Boat Rental Cancellation Policy
- Seven days cancellation notice required prior to the reservation start date for the deposit to be refunded to your credit card less a $25.00 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received less than seven days prior to the reservation start date will be charged the full rental rate.
- Peck’s is not responsible for personal property left in the boats.
- All boat rentals subject to 13% HST.
- All reservations guaranteed with VISA or MasterCard.
- A deposit is required equal to the amount of the first days rental.
- The Boat is provided with a full fuel tank and you are responsible for returning it with a full fuel tank. The cost of the fuel is not included in the rental cost. Be sure to get fueling procedures & gas mix instruction before departing.
- A complete inspection of the boat will be performed before and after the rental. At the beginning of the rental period please check in, obtain operating instructions, pickup safety equipment, inspect your boat & equipment. When returning the rental boat, refuel the boat and have it checked by our boat rental staff. If the equipment is damaged or lost, you are responsible for any required repairs at our shop or replacement.
- Boats must be returned on time or late charges will apply.